Discover Ukraine is a draw in which entrants can win a prize based on chance. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The winner will be selected randomly.
1. Eligibility: This draw is open only to those who sign up on the online registration page: meest.net/discoverukraine and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (second traveler with you does not have to be an adult). The draw is open only to Canadian residents. Employees of Meest Corporation, Inc. and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the draw. The draw is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. It is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and represents and warrants meeting of the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Meest Corporation, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content and outcome of this draw.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 02, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. and ending on June 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
4. How to Enter: The draw must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at meest.net/discoverukraine. The entry must fulfill all draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Meest Corporation, Inc. You can make only one entry per person. Contestants that use different e-mails, addresses, etc. to make multiple entries will be subject to disqualification.
5. Prize: The Winner(s) of the draw (the “Winner”) will receive 2 air tickets (up to $1000 after tax in value per each ticket) to Ukraine (Lviv or Kyiv) and complimentary one free tour of Lviv, Kyiv or Odessa for two persons through Meest Tour in Ukraine. Special conditions apply. The winner is responsible to 3cover any incremental amount above $1000 per ticket.
6. Prize Conditions: Special conditions apply. The Winner must book flight tickets with All In One Travel & Services Ltd. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Meest Corporation, Inc. Winner must give reasonable timeframe (defined as two weeks) for All In One Travel & Services Ltd. to book and purchase the tickets. Dates of departures are subject to variability depending on travel agency partner and airline schedules. Departures airport is in Toronto and arrival in Kyiv or Lviv. Departure and arrival airports will be chosen by Meest Corporation, Inc. No changes can be made after tickets was purchased. Trip needs to be finished in period from July 1, 2017 through July 1, 2018. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, visa fees, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Meest Corporation, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing or computer system under the supervision of Meest Corporation, Inc. marketing division on Thursday, July 6, 2017. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email, and/or telephone within five (5) days following selection of the Winner. Meest Corporation, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this draw is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT MEEST CORPORATION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Meest Corporation, Inc. its licensees, successors, and assigns shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the draw, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. All applicant information provided at registration included but not limited to name, email address and survey responses will be kept confidential.
9. Additional Conditions: Meest Corporation, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the draw should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Meest Corporation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the draw. In such case, Meest Corporation, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Meest Corporation, Inc. Meest Corporation, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Meest Corporation, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the draw, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the draw may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Meest Corporation, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By participating in this draw, entrants agree that neither Meest Corporation, Inc. nor its subsidiaries, licensees, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “released parties”) will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against liability for any injuries, losses, or damages resulting from participation or inability to participate in the promotion, acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of a prize, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. The released parties are not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, concert cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, or weather.
11. Disputes: This draw is governed by the laws of Canada and Ontario province, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this draw, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsors: This draw is sponsored by Meest Corporation, Inc. located at 97 Six Points Rd., Toronto, ON M8Z 2X3 and All In One Travel & Services Ltd. located at 3069 Lakeshore Blvd W., Toronto, ON M8V 1K6.